Progress Update # 6

Monday, May 12, 2014 2 comments
Final Update and Layout of Floor Plans

For this update, I have finalized the layouts for my floor plans. I have also made some changes to the shape of the buildings. Chiefly, I've added a bathroom to the coffee shop building and I've adjusted the ramp and atrium in the 2nd floor of the main building.

Main Building - First Floor


Main Building - 2nd Floor


Main Building - 3rd Floor


Coffeeshop Building

As an update, I will continue adding fire exits on the first floor of the main building. 

I have also begun calculating square footage areas for the spaces. As a sneek peak, my exhibition halls came out at 2697 sq ft for Hall A and 1555 sq ft for Hall B for a total of 4522 sq ft.

I am also adding an outdoor ampitheatre to the project. Site plans will be available in the next update.


#a19

2 comments:

  • Lia said...

    I have a couple of comments, How does the elevator work at the lobby level? The user still needs to buy a ticket.

    Also your handicapped ramp seems to be tacked away in the back. How would a someone know how to get to it?

    I can't wait to see this building in context.

  • Unknown said...

    I was planning for the elevator to have limited access from the first floor. Since the lower part of the building and the upper parts are segregated by their functions, and since the upper levels does have that ramp that leads them to the second floor, the elevator isn't really needed in the first floor except for emergency uses and maybe special events.

    As for the handicap access, there would be signages included in the landscaping that lead them to the ramp.

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2014 [ Design ➏ ] by darien | TNB