In Summation.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2 comments
All good things must come to an end. It has been a great Spring 2014 Design Class! 

I want to thank each and every one of my readers for following me thru this design journey. Thru you, I have made headways in my design abilities and I hope you've enjoyed following my progress as well.

Below are the two final boards for this design class. Click each image to view a larger version.

Beginings


Endings

And with this final post, I bid you goodbye. Thank you once again for joining me on this journey. Till our paths cross again. :)

Signing Off, 
Darien


#a25

2 comments:

  • Unknown said...

    It's great to see how your encapsulated your work In these graphics. Your design definitely stands out from the crowd and it gives a great contrast to the surrounding architecture..

  • Unknown said...

    Thank you for your kind words. I've enjoyed having your inputs these past couple of months.. I hope to have you critique my work again in the future...

    Have a great summer ahead! ☀

    ~Darien :)

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2014 [ Design ➏ ] by darien | TNB